Midnight Recovery Eye
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A restorative, nighttime eye cream for younger-looking eyes by morning.
NEW TO KIEHL'S?
What It Is
Our replenishing nighttime eye cream helps restore the eye area for a smoother appearance. Infused with Butcher’s Broom Extract, Lavender Essential Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, our formula helps smooth and restore the eye area. Use this eye cream at night and wake up to fresher, younger-looking eyes by morning.
What It’s Good For
- Helps diminish the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness
- Leaves the eye area feeling strengthened and replenished
- Smoothes and restores the area while you sleep
Filled with Purpose &
Packed with Respect
Lavender Oil, is harvested from regenerative plants, making our formula environmentally friendly and 100% renewable. Our nighttime eye cream also comes
packaged in FSC-certified paper packaging, meaning the trees used came from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
We actively invite all people to join our journey toward a future made better.
BUTCHER'S BROOM EXTRACTButcher’s Broom Extract, or Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, has been used for centuries in apothecary remedies. Within our formula, Butcher’s Broom Extract is known to help reduce under-eye puffiness.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OILSteam-distilled from Lavender, an adaptogen in the mint family, Lavender Essential Oil is known for its soothing and calming properties. With a luxurious, calming aroma, Lavender Essential Oil is often used to relax the senses in preparation for sleep. In this formula, our Lavender Oil is renewable and sustainably sourced.
EVENING PRIMROSE OILOur renewable Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of the Evening Primrose, a flowering plant that blooms every other year. Frequently used in herbal remedies, Evening Primrose Oil is known to help maintain skin hydration and elasticity.
How to Use
- Dispense 1-2 drops of our nighttime eye cream onto fingertips
- Gently pat under eyes and along the orbital bone without pulling skin
- Can be used day and night
- Round out your night skincare routine with our Midnight Recovery Collection including our beloved night facial oil and makeup-removing cleansing oil