Enjoy free shipping on all orders for a limited time only.
Centella Sensitive Cica-Cream
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A cica-cream for sensitive skin that intensively moisturizes, protects and repairs.
NEW TO KIEHL'S?
What It Is
Our cica-cream for sensitive skin protects and repairs skin. Formulated with D-Panthenol and sustainably-sourced Madecassoside, this hypoallergenic facial moisturizer protects skin’s barrier while helping restore skin’s healthy appearance. With 48-hour hydration, this skin barrier cream also helps repair the moisture barrier of compromised skin. Relieve, strengthen and intensively moisturize your skin with our daily cica repair cream.
What It’s Good For
- Repairs and protects skin’s barrier while intensively moisturizing skin
- Visibly reduces skin redness and dry fine lines after 3 days of use
- Absorbs easily to help prevent excessive rubbing
- Clinically-demonstrated* to help repair the moisture barrier of compromised skin
- Dermatologist-tested on 100% sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, alcohol-free
*Based on an instrumental test of the skin barrier and clinical grading in an 8-week study.
Tested for tolerance on subjects with self-perceived sensitive skin.
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with:
D-PANTHENOLD-Panthenol, also known as Vitamin B5, is known to help dry skin increase its water-holding capacity. Within our formula, D-Panthenol helps fortify, protect and repair the skin barrier.
MADECASSOSIDEMadecassoside is a highly active, concentrated compound carefully extracted from the Centella Asiatica plant and known for its soothing properties. Our Centella Asiatica derived Madecassoside is sustainably sourced from local farms in Madagascar.
How to Use
- Gently press and smooth our cica-cream for sensitive skin on to clean, dry skin
- Apply twice a day, or as needed
- Discover our mildest facial cleanser for sensitive skin to effectively cleanse and soothe