A highly efficacious polishing cream with a powerful micro-dermabrasion ingredient used by dermatologists.
• An advanced treatment that has a highly effective abrading quality on skin’s surface.
• Affords an immediate skin-smoothing effect and with regular, tri-weekly use, helps to visibly minimize discolorations and small marks on face, hands, and décolleté.
• Over time, the look of facial lines is reduced and skin texture is significantly smoother and clearer, while the appearance of pore size is diminished.
• As skin is re-texturized, it helps to facilitate the absorption of topical skin treatments to maximize their efficacy.
• Formulated with “diatomatious earth”– crushed microshells derived from ocean sand – as well as a powerful ingredient used by dermatologists to perform micro-dermabrasion procedures.
• Helps to soothe skin with an herbal blend and nurturing sea algaenates.
• Kiehl’s Insider Tip: Kiehl’s Dermatologist Solutions are powerful, yet safe treatments that address skin conditions such as premature aging, irritation and sensitivity. Use 2-3 times a week for remarkably smooth skin.
Dispense a nickel-sized amount of the product into the palm of the hand. Utilizing fingertips, gently apply to clean, damp skin in an upward and outward circular motion, avoiding the eye area. (For treatment of targeted body areas such as hands, elbows, back, and decollete, apply in like fashion.)
Continue treatment for approximately 30 seconds, but no more than two minutes, to achieve desired effect. Monitoring skin sensitivity closely, you may increase pressure slightly to enhance treatment results.
With eyes closed, rinse with cool water and gently pat dry. Some redness is to be expected as skin is re-texturized. To help soothe skin after treatment, we recommend using this formula in conjunction with Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions' Centella Recovery Skin-Salve.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Avoid getting the micro-dermabrasion exfoliator in the eyes, lips and nostrils. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly and gently. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use and consult a physician. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before using if you are on any type of skin medication or if you have a pre-existing skin condition such as seborrheic dermatitis, chronic eczema, psoriasis, severe acne, skin cancer, a facial tattoo or sunburned skin. Do not use within 24 hours of use of other exfoliation products; for example, but not limited to: glycolic acid, chemical peels, acne medication or Retin-A. If you experience any undue sensitivity, discontinue use, allowing skin to rest for several days. Because this product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, always protect your skin following a micro-dermabrasion treatment with a UVA/UVB sunscreen of SPF 15 or greater. Excessive sun exposure after micro-dermabrasion should be avoided. If intense sun exposure is unavoidable, apply sunscreen liberally and frequently. Do not use more frequently than three times per week.
A naturally occurring crystalline silica derived from diatoms, unicellular microscopic algae. This fine silica powder is a natural exfoliant to eliminate dead cells located in the epidermis or surface layer of the skin.
Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. Protects skin from dehydration, restores skin's suppleness and improves the appearance of dry skin.
Derived from a plant commonly known as fireweed or willow herb. This plant is known to have anti-microbial and soothing properties for skin.