Scrub soap made for a man's rougher, thicker skin
• Highly efficient scrub soap made with sloughing Bran and Oatmeal.
• Thoroughly cleanses skin and facilitates the exfoliation of dead surface cells.
• Made with natural oat bran, oat kernel and pumice to help alleviate roughness on tougher areas such as elbows and heels.
• Refreshing scent to invigorate the senses.
• Gently massage body with bar to cleanse and help relax fatigued muscles
• Not formulated for use on face
Oat Bran is a species of cereal grain whose seeds are extracted from the outer casing of the oat. It is believed to be an excellent skin-soother and conditioner, while aiding in the exfoliation of dead skin, thus encouraging growth of new skin cells.
The outer layer of the oat kernel is a solid source of dietary fiber, an excellent natural exfoliant, and absorbent of surface oil. Oat Kernel Meal is known for its anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Pumice is a rock of volcanic origin formulated with silicates of aluminum and alkali metals and used as an abrasive and a bulking agent. This natural exfoliant helps remove dead and rough skin, for a smoother, fresher surface feel.