1. What is Kiehl’s Rewards?
Kiehl’s Rewards (formally known as Friends of Kiehl’s) is a loyalty program by Kiehl’s (a member of the family of brands under the L’Oreal Singapore Pte. Ltd. portfolio).
2. How do I register for Kiehl’s Rewards?
To join, simply approach any one of our Kiehl’s Customer Representative at any our Kiehl’s Boutiques
in Singapore, or sign up online here
. Only profiles
that agreed to be part of Kiehl’s Rewards programme and its Terms and Conditions will be enrolled into the loyalty programme.
3. When is my Kiehl’s Rewards account activated?
Your Kiehl’s Rewards membership account will be activated on the day of successful registration.
4. Where can I find my Kiehl’s Rewards ID?
Your Kiehl’s Rewards ID is the mobile number which was used during registration. Please remember to provide your mobile number to our Kiehl’s Customer Representative when enquiring about your Kiehl’s Rewards account at our Kiehl’s
5. How do I earn Kiehl’s Rewards Points?
(i): You can earn Kiehl’s Rewards Points when you make purchases of Kiehl’s products and services:
(i) at https://ninjavan.shop/kiehls/;
(ii) at any official Kiehl’s boutiques in Singapore; and/or
(iii) with our authorized retailers and partners. (TANGS, Robinsons, Metro or Isetan)
(ii): Every S$1 (nett spend)(excluding GST, service charges, credit card charges/fees, and other transaction fees) on Qualifying Purchases will earn one (1) Kiehl’s Rewards Point. Kiehl’s Rewards Point will be rounded down to the
nearest whole number.
(iii): For Gold, Ruby, Sapphire and Black Diamond Wings members, you can also earn Kiehl’s Rewards Points by recycling with Kiehl’s. To learn more about our Recycle & Be Rewarded initiative, please click
6. How long does it take for my Kiehl’s Rewards Point(s) to be reflected in my account?
Any Kiehl’s Rewards Points earned from the Qualifying Purchases will be reflected in your account within one (1) working day after the date of purchase. For purchases made on Kiehl’s Online Pop-Up Store (
), points may take up to 5 working dates to be reflected.
7. Can I track my Kiehl’s Rewards account online?
Yes! Log into your account on www.kiehls.com.sg/rewards
to check your member account details.
8. How do I update my Kiehl’s Rewards account information?
Please log in to My Account here
and update your information at any time. You will be awarded ten (10) Kiehl’s Rewards Points upon full completion of your profile.
9. How do I redeem my Kiehl’s Rewards Points?
(i): Please log into your account, and go to ‘My Rewards’ at Kiehls.com.sg/Rewards to choose which gift voucher you would like to redeem with your available Kiehl’s Rewards Points.
You will receive a confirmation SMS of the gift voucher redeemed via your registered mobile number within 48 hours. Please present the confirmation SMS at any of our Kiehl’s Boutiques to enjoy the gift voucher.
- (ii): Only one (1) voucher may be used against one (1) Kiehl’s product. Multiple vouchers may be used in a single transaction if there are multiple Kiehl’s products purchased in the same transaction.
- (iii): All vouchers (Gift Vouchers and Tier Welcome Vouchers) cannot be used for purchases of sets or together with other ongoing promotions.
10. How long are Kiehl’s Rewards vouchers valid for?
All Kiehl’s Rewards vouchers are valid for thirty (30) days from the date of online redemption.
11. How do I make exchanges and refunds?
(i): Refunds must be made at the initial store of purchase within thirty (30) days of purchase together with the valid receipt. When you request for a refund, you will be required to return all products, travel sizes given
during the purchase. Any vouchers redeemed and used with points from the transaction will be deemed invalid and the voucher value will not be refunded. Any points earned from the refunded transaction will also be invalid and
member tier may be downgraded if necessary
- (ii): Exchanges must be made within ninety (90) days of purchase together with the valid receipt.
12. Will my Membership Tier expire?
(i): Each Membership Tier is valid for twelve (12) months from the date: of activation; or where the account is upgraded to the next higher tier whichever is later. For example, a ‘Sapphire’ tier account activated on 1
January 2020 will maintain the ‘Sapphire’ tier’ until 31 December 2021. If the same ‘Sapphire’ tier account is upgraded to ‘Black Diamond’ tier on 1 June 2020, the (now) account will maintain the ‘Black Diamond’ tier until
31 May 2021, unless the account is upgraded to the next tier.
- (ii): ‘Black Diamond’ and ‘Sapphire’ tiers will be downgraded to the ‘Ruby’ or ‘Sapphire’ tier if the respective requalification thresholds are not met.
13. How to I re-qualify for my membership tier?
Gold & Ruby Wings – No need to requalify as members in this tier will not be downgraded.
Sapphire Wings – Accumulate S$500 in nett spending to re-qualify for your Sapphire membership tier. Members who do not manage to accumulate S$500 spend will be
downgraded to Ruby Wings.
Black Diamond Wings – Accumulate S$600 nett spending to re-qualify for your Black Diamond membership tier. Members who did not manage to accumulate S$600 spend will be downgraded to
Sapphire or Ruby Wings accordingly based on the accumulated spending.
14. Will my Kiehl’s Rewards Points Expire?
Your Kiehl’s Rewards Points will expire on each anniversary of the date of activation of your account (see A3). For example, if your account was activated on 1 January 2020, your Kiehl’s Rewards Points earned between 1 January 2020
and 31 December 2020 will be valid until 31 December 2020. If the same account (which was activated on 1 January 2020) was updated to the next tier on 1 May 2020, your Kiehl’s Rewards Points will continue to expire on 31 December
15. What can I redeem when I qualify for the ‘Black Diamond Wings’ tier?
First time Black Diamond Wings members are entitled (subject to stock availability and not valid for redemption against any limited editions or Jumbo-sized products) to choose any one (1) of the following products from Kiehl’s Top
10 formulas below:
- • Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash 230ml
- • Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner 250ml
- • Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution 30ml
- • Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 50ml
- • Ultra Facial Cream 50ml
- • Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream 50ml
- • Super Multi-Corrective Cream 50ml
- • Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Eye Concentrate 15ml
- • Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque 125ml
- • Ultra Light Daily UV Defense Anti-Pollution 30ml
- • Ultra Light Daily UV Defense Anti-Pollution Aqua Gel 30ml
Redemption is only valid in Kiehl’s Boutiques. Limited to one redemption per customer profile per tier cycle. Redeemed product is not valid for any refunds or exchanges.
16. What will happen to my digital eco-card if I become a member mid-way through completing the eco-card?
Non-member are not entitled to points rewards from the Recycle and Be Rewarded Programme. If you started an eco-card as a non-member, you have to complete all 10 stamps on the non-member eco-card before we can start off on a new
eco-card for members.
17. How do I redeem my Birthday discount?
Members are entitled to a one-time discount during their birthday month. Birthday discount is only redeemable either online or in stores. Birthday discount is limited to one redemption per profile per year during the birthday month as recorded upon profile registration. Birthday discount is issued at the start of your birthday month. For customers that have a membership tier upgrade during the month, the new tier Birthday discount can only be utilized the following year.
Birthday discount is limited to a maximum transaction value of S$2,000 (before discount) and to a maximum of 6 quantities of the same product/item. Birthday discount is also not stackable with any department stores promotions.
18. Will my Kiehl’s Rewards membership expire?
Yes, your membership account will expire after 3 years of inactivity. Also your points will expire after each points cycle. Your points will expire on the anniversary of your join date each year.