- Best Sellers
- View All Skin Care
- Skin Cleanser
- Best Facial Toner
- Eye Care
- Face Masques
- Lip Care
- Facial Treatments
- Healthy Skin Essentials
- Kiehl’s Instant Skin Reader
- Kiehl's Minis Collection
- Healthy Skin Routine Finder
- ABOUT US
Kiehl's Made Better
we’ve been dedicated to using more sustainably sourced and naturally derived ingredients, using responsible packaging and manufacturing, and lending a hand to community causes. We are committed to a future
We source some of nature’s most efficacious ingredients to help create formulas that are effective, yet suitable for all types of skin. Many of our products are formulated to include naturally derived* ingredients.
- •Today, 95% of our formulas contain at least one natural or natural origin raw material.
- •By 2020, we are committed to including at least three natural or natural origin raw materials in at least 98% of our formulas.
- *We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it remains unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing, yet still retains more than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source.
We work hand-in-hand with farmers and producers to source our ingredients in a way that’s beneficial to their communities and the planet.
- •Today, 36% of our formulas contain at least one sustainably sourced raw material.
- •By 2020, we are committed to including at least one sustainably sourced raw material in at least 50% of our formulas.
We use post-consumer recycled materials whenever possible, and reuse and recycle in our stores. We encourage our patrons to do the same and recycle their empties through our Recycle & Be Rewarded program.
- •By 2020, we are committed to including at least 30% post-consumer recycled materials in 100% of our saleable products packaging.
We design our packaging to help avoid waste in addition to using post-consumer recycled materials whenever possible. By 2020, we are committed to reducing C02 emissions, water consumption and waste generation at our manufacturing plant in the U.S. by 60%.
Since 2005, we have reduced:
- CO2 Emissions by 82%
- Water Consumption by 21%
- Waste Generation by 36%
True to our mission, we make it a priority to support community causes with a focus on children’s well-being, environmental awareness and HIV/AIDS research.